• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye iPhone 4... Welcome Galaxy S2!

Thunderian

Jun 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

I gotta say that I was an iPhone person myself. Had several of them, and really enjoyed the iOS experience... But when I saw the Galaxy S2, I knew it was my phone! hahaha

I'm really enjoying the power of my new phone and trying to figure out Android (which I gotta say, its really different than iOS) so I was hoping you guys could give me a hand here:

- Could you please tell me the must have applications for Gingerbread? Games, apps, whatever you think its a must have!

- Is there any app that would let me buy and download any app? I'm from Chile and there are several apps (really important ones for me, like skype, kindle, google maps, music, etc) that are just forbidden for me.

Thanks a lot and I hope to enjoy this forum experience!

Hello Thunderian. Welcome to Android Forums. We have a sub forum here just for your Galaxy S2. I think you'll love visiting this area. It's full of users of our device who can give you first hand tips and tricks and advice on your software desires.
Here is a link to that sub forum: Samsung Galaxy S2 - Android Forums
I sure hope you enjoy the forums.. I can tell you already love your device :)
Good luck to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones