1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Goodbye Pixel 3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WeeWilly, Feb 27, 2019.

1. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

The Pixel 3 turned out to be too small for me so I pre-ordered the Galaxy S10+ from Samsung. At almost 80 years of age my old eyes and unsteady hands need the larger display. Also, I use Bluetooth to stream from my phone to my hearing aids. That consumes a lot of battery, so I need the larger battery on the S10+. I'm trading in my Pixel 3 for $550 which seems like a fair price. I'll miss the camera on my Pixel 3, especially Night Sight.

codesplice and lunatic59 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doniago

doniago Android Enthusiast

Pixel 3 XL has a bigger screen and battery, but if you've made up your mind, I hope your new phone works out better for you!

3. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

In retrospect I probably should have bought the Pixel 3 XL instead of the Pixel 3, but now I think the best choice for me is the S10 Plus.

4. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

I am going on day four with mine I am still debating stay with it, move to the XL 3 , or switch to the note 9.

Google Pixel 3 & 3XL Forum

The Google Pixel 3 & 3XL release date was November 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch or 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 845 processor, and 3430mAh or 2915mAh battery.

November 2018
Release Date
Reviews