• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google account problen after system update

Hi, 2 days ago I've installed latest update for 1+6 system. After that I cannot login to my google account and google apps (gmail, maps, calendar, keep) work offline in both wifi and LTE mode. I cannot add another google account to this phone (network connection problem). I can login via browser to this gmail with no problem on this phone (so both internet connection and google account works fine). Can you help me with this?
Regards
Arek

why can't you log in? what happens? you mentioned network connection problem........whats up with that? so you can't connect at all?

I don't know why I cannot log in. This is my problem.
Network connection works perfect for all other apps, but these particular apps do not connect to servers.
When I open google account it says that it cannot login due to no internet connection.
That's why I suspect there is a problem with credentials for using network for 3-4 of my google apps (other google apps do synchronise) for both network and wifi. Synchronisation for all google aps is turned on.

Upvote 0
it sounds like something went wrong with the update. it could be either from the download or when it installed......something is not right. have you tried clearing cache and data for all google apps?

maybe try using the phone in safe mode and see if that works.....however, i think you might end up having to do a reset.

Reactions: elytron
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones