• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Apps Premier mailbox customization question...

admorris

Nov 26, 2009
I'm asking this for my brother, so pardon me if my terminology is not exactly right. Basically he has a domain he hosts through Google Apps Premier. He has come to the conclusion (I have no idea if this is true or not) that it is impossible to set up customized mailboxes (ie "family", "friends" etc.) when using this host. I hope this question makes sense. If anyone can shed a light on this for me, please let me know and I will pass on.

thanks,
Alan

Also, you can add multiple addresses in the same filter by separating them with OR like below:

mom@home.com OR dad@home.com OR mary@home.com

Useful if you have multiple email sources that you want to redirect to a specific label. I do this with pizza offers; have Dominos, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut all deliver to a label called Pizza. Mmmmm pizza... :)

I have been a long time Outlook user and it took a while for my brain to grasp the whole label=folders concept. One advantage of the Premier account is being able to continue to use Outlook. I've been very pleased with moving my domain and email from an Exchange hosting provider over to Google.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones