• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google assistant

Meekorockz

Lurker
Jul 2, 2017
So when ever I press my home button just a will press short press long press doesn't matter that pops up and doesn't take me to my home any more is there away to disable that I hate the same thing it's annoying makes it hard to take screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170702-180542.png
    Screenshot_20170702-180542.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 230
So when ever I press my home button just a will press short press long press doesn't matter that pops up and doesn't take me to my home any more is there away to disable that I hate the same thing it's annoying makes it hard to take screenshots

Just go into Settings then Apps and in the upper right corner vertical 3 dots. Click and restore app Settings on your device. When done, restart your device and make the necessary changes to particular apps if necessary.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones