• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google calendar all messed up????

I have been having problems with my Backflip and decided to do a reset to factory settings on it. I backed up all my programs/data using "MyBackup" by RerWare.

Now my Google calandar is all haywire. Many duplicate appointments and many deleted appointments. How can I fix this.. what happened?

:thinking:

Yes. Google Calendar is all screwed up!! No matter if your using it on android or windows. Notifications and colors are all screwed up. Sometimes calendars don't even show up!!!! This is so frustrating. I wish they would fix their own corrupt garbage. How many times can you tell people to clear the cache.

On three devices I've never had an issue with my calendar or duplicates.

I think this means the user is doing something wrong or has one or more settings wrong.

Upvote 0
I have been having problems with my Backflip and decided to do a reset to factory settings on it. I backed up all my programs/data using "MyBackup" by RerWare.

Now my Google calandar is all haywire. Many duplicate appointments and many deleted appointments. How can I fix this.. what happened?

:thinking:
What I suspect has happened is the back up and the calendar both synced. One thing you don't need to do is back up your google calendar, as it's in the cloud.

When you go to a desktop, are the duplicates showing there as well?

If so, just delete all the duplicates and you should be good to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones