1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google calendar not syncing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by attroll, Apr 8, 2011.

1. attroll

attroll Member

After updating my phone to 2.2, my google calendar is not syncing with my phone. I have all my syncs set up and it is just not syncing and pulling the data into my phone.

As anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I have not had this issue. I think a while back I had to log into Google from a computer, and in the settings "allow" mobile syncing.

I know the whole "battery pull" while the phone is on, is what most reps at uscc will tell you to do. you could reset the whole device, and log back in with your primary Gmail account?

3. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

Try logging out of your google account and logging back in.

4. attroll

attroll Member

I tried that and everything possible. I even had a tech look at it. I had to wipe my phone and start from scratch to get it to work.

5. cuibel

cuibel Lurker

droid x , just isn't picking up the new calendar items i add from my computer
    help. been the last couple of weeks i guess.

6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert

Sometimes a full factory reset after an update is an unfortunate necessity. Hope you had a good backup.

7. bgurvey

bgurvey Lurker

I am having the same issue with my calendar from Google. Issue started on April 9 with entrie from my Google calendar not "pushing" onto my Mesmerize calendar. Then on May 28 ALL my calendar entries on my phone which were also on my Google account suddenly disappeared from my phone. I have not been able to find a solution.

8. attroll

attroll Member

Haver you checked your Contacts display options?

Go to your contacts list Setting--> More--> Display Options.

You need to check to make sure your Phone, Google, and Facebook accounts in this have all the contacts check marked that you want to display.

Hope this helps.