1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google calendar stopped syncing, all events removed from phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by celtics23, May 24, 2011.

1. celtics23

celtics23 Lurker
    None

May 24, 2011
    I have a Samsung Moment. Have succesfully had the 2 way sync going with my google calendar on my computer, on my phone, and with the Outlook syncing component.

The other day, all my events were removed from my phone...they were just gone. I confirmed they still were in my google calendar, so that ruled out the possibility of the calendar itself having been cleared.

I confirmed in "my calendars" on the phone that my google calendar was still checked. I re-synced it from the "settings" option. i even went into the calendar data, cleared the data, and re-synced. nothing doing, my calendar just shows blank. interesting note is that the "us holidays" calendar is also checked on the phone, and that one is working fine.

what else can i try? would much appreciate some suggestions

Advertisement

2. ClubSteeler

ClubSteeler Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 7, 2011
    My calendar also stopped synching with outlook exchange. I didn't lose what was already in the calendar, but if I add something to outlook, it never synchs to my phone, and if I add something in the Android Calendar, it never synchs to outlook. Even when I do it manually... nothing. Yet outlook email still works flawlessly with android mail.