• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google calendar widget

Calwidget is great, developer provides excellent support. It's free, but good enough to pay for.

There's another calendar widget that looks pretty cool - includes weather as well as calendar events. Aniagenda: Agenda Widget. $1.99, but looks like it has some nice functionality. Haven't tried it myself...

Upvote 0
i just added the default to one of my home screens, and it's showing a 5:15 event for today as the first one (it's 5:02 now). i'm curious as to why others would be starting with tomorrow.

that said, i also hate the look of default one and use calwidget.

I've had the same experience as you, with it simply showing whatever's next. That being said, could the problem be for all day events, with it showing not the event that you're IN but the one that is NEXT? Just supposing....

Upvote 0
Since we're comparing calender widgets, could someone recommend an Agenda-Style widget (like CalWidget in appearance), that scrolls up and down when you slide your finger on it, so be able to scroll farther ahead in your calender?

I haven't seen any widgets in which you can scroll with your finger, except HTC ones.

I know Twidroid has two buttons for up and down but not scrolling with a finger.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones