1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Google Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by j2271, Jul 27, 2011.

1. j2271

j2271 Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    I just lost my Incredible to the endless boot problem. I checked google calendar online and it was empty so I assumed it wasn't syncing. However, when I got the replacement phone as soon as I signed into my google account the calendar on the replacement phone populated all of my appointments, so they are obviously stored by google somewhere. The autosync option is selected but I can't see any of these appointments online only on my phone. How do I fix this??

Advertisement

2. bigshotproducer

bigshotproducer Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 1, 2010
    Television Producer
    Virginia Beach
    I'm not *sure* this is the answer, but you can go to calendar online -- then to "Calendar Settings" and then to "Mobile Setup". Mine sync just fine, and I *believe* that's how I did it. But I could be way off base... G/L!

j2271 likes this.
  3. j2271

j2271 Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Thanks...I tried that and it looked like that was for receiving text messages. What's weird is I can enter the appt. on google online and it shows up on my phone but then disappears online. So I know they were already linked. Just a glitch online...at any rate I'm glad all my appointments were saved and showed up in my new phone because I know I would have missed some of them!

Thanks for the suggestion.

4. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #
    None

May 2, 2010
    Making the Establishment nervous
    Iowa|USA
    When you go online, try clicking on "my calendars" and then any submenu items, then back again. Sometimes mine don't show up online either. Seems to be a little hit and miss and I'm pretty sure its related to OS, browser being used, maybe even something with java or flash version idk. Usually jacking with it for awhile will cause the appointments to show up. I figured you'd get them back, glad to hear it.