• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calendar?

erikgolson

Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
Sorry if you guys have answered this a million times already, I found similar threads, but none helped.

OK, so I dropped my Palm Pre for an HTC Hero today and I've been playing with it, trying to get to know it. The issue I'm having is that when I purchased this phone they required me to make a gmail account, and that account is now tied to my phone. I have a separate email account that I've used forever and that is tied to my various Google apps, and most importantly, the calendar. Is there any way for me to sign into my Google calendar account using my normal email address? The only options I have are for "My Calendar" (anyone know what that one is? I assume it's a standalone calendar.), "Outlook", and one for the newly created gmail account.

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones