• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Google Checkout and Bank Account

Hello,

Creating an Android developer account for paid apps implies registering a GoogleCheckout account which in turn implies linking it to a bank account from one of those 31 eligible countries.

Can someone please clarify for me some aspects regarding Google Checkout and the bank which is linked to the GC account? So here are a couple of questions:

1. If i'm not mistaken i read somewhere that you can checkout only at the end of every month. My question is: does Google automatically wire the money from the GC account into you Bank account? OR you can keep the money in your GC for as long as you want and manually choose when and how much money to transfer to your bank account?

2. If you can do it manually, then can you choose NOT to transfer the money from the GC account into your bank account, but instead transfer it to a PayPal account?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones