• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google checkout/app purchasing problem

panda7865

Lurker
Apr 30, 2012
I searched for a similar thread first and am hoping I am posting in the right area. I am new.. so I aplogize.

Here is my problem. Google play will not process my purchase. I cleared cache, data on the app and also the google services framework. I am still being charged apparently, because its already showing up in my bank account. Now what really bothers me is these are not showing up in my transaction lists on google wallet. So I can't contact them because there is no transaction number. I can't refund because it just tells me I had a processing order error and shows I had not purchased the app. Doesn't matter what app it is. Now I am terrified I am going to be charged like $50+ because stupid me didn't think about repeatably pressing the little purchase button.... so great.

Just switched from sprint to Verizon a couple of days ago. My husband and I both got Droid Bionics. Love the phones. Checked the account, nothing is blocked for purchasing apps. We have money in the bank, that was the first place I checked because it freaked me out. We are using our same old google accounts. The bionic isn't even showing up in the orders and devices menu on the google play website. wtf is going on?! LOL driving me crazy.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones