• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Google Chrome graphical bugs

The graphical bug was attributed to the use of non-stock keyboards if I remember correctly. it would happen on my Optimus V too. I used Swype on my OV, and I use SwiftKey religiously on the Evo V. I don't think anyones found a fix for it. Why it's been a known problem for so long and Google has done nothing about it baffles me.

Upvote 0
The graphical bug was attributed to the use of non-stock keyboards if I remember correctly. it would happen on my Optimus V too. I used Swype on my OV, and I use SwiftKey religiously on the Evo V. I don't think anyones found a fix for it. Why it's been a known problem for so long and Google has done nothing about it baffles me.

Graphical issues are present even with stock keyboard in the stable build. Also present on the CM10 ROMs. Still no problems with the beta Chromes with any keyboard I have tried so far

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones