• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Contacts Issue

BigNel

Lurker
Jan 11, 2010
Ok I have had 2 issues in the past week and they are starting toreally concern me... I use google contacts for my motorola droid. I went to make a phone call and it said you have no contacts. Logged on to google and all 200 smoething contacts were gone... verizon and motorola solution was to factory reset the phone. was able to recreate most of my contacts, and now todayI am missing about 10 contacts. any ideas?

Ok I have had 2 issues in the past week and they are starting toreally concern me... I use google contacts for my motorola droid. I went to make a phone call and it said you have no contacts. Logged on to google and all 200 smoething contacts were gone... verizon and motorola solution was to factory reset the phone. was able to recreate most of my contacts, and now todayI am missing about 10 contacts. any ideas?

Change your google password.

Reactions: BigNel
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones