• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Drive vs. Dropbox vs. OneDrive

I have all three. Basic for GDrive and Dropbox and 1tb of onedrive from my Office 365 subscription. The fun thing is I only used 90mb of space combined. I really prefer having my files on my sd card and usb. Oh and mediafire(thats another 50gb) for sharing files for school work and friends but I also rarely use it.

Reactions: tube517
Upvote 0
Personally I disable Drive in my devices. I used to use it as my go to cloud, but the latest iteration is wrecking havoc in my day to day usage. One of the ways I use my phone is to check on the results of my patient's lab tests, often on my phone or tablet. The new version of Drive attempts to open it immediately, without even asking me if I want to open it or download. The problem is GDrive isn't capable of opening the thing. It says it's an incompatible format, even if the 3 year old ezpdf GDrive plugin used to be able to open it no issues. And I can't find a way to disable this insanity of GDrive trying to open PDF on Chrome without disabling GDrive entirely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones