• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Feed Swipe Right

1. From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
  2. Choose “Google“.
  3. Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
  4. Select “Settings“.
  5. Choose “Your feed“.
  6. Set the settings on the screen as deisred:
    • The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired. You can also set a Ringtone or Vibrate option on urgent updates.
    • The “Feed” setting turns the entire Google Now feature on and off. When selected, you can also choose to delete your Google Feed preferences and disable Google Feed on all the devices tied to your account.

Upvote 0
  1. From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
  2. Choose “Google“.
  3. Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
  4. Select “Settings“.
  5. Choose “Your feed“.
  6. Set the settings on the screen as deisred:
    • The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired. You can also set a Ringtone or Vibrate option on urgent updates.
    • The “Feed” setting turns the entire Google Now feature on and off. When selected, you can also choose to delete your Google Feed preferences and disable Google Feed on all the devices tied to your account.
Thanks for feedback. Tried these things. My option layout is a bit different although I think I did what you are suggesting. Still not go. My Show Feed under Notifications is turned on. Still not luck. I tried install google now from the play store and get error saying my devise does not support this version.
Any other ideas? Could be a bug I see some posts on bugs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones