• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Goggles--Clicking sound?

Whenever I take a picture in Google Goggles, i hear 2 clicking sounds coming from the phone. The first sounds comes when the capture button is pressed, and the second sound comes as soon as the picture is taken. I don't hear these noises when taking pictures through the regular camera app. It sounds like it's coming from inside the phone. Any info would help. Thanks!!

Yes Im having the same issue too... Well thank god mine din't click that often it happenjs sometimes when I tried to scan the Qr code before... And after tat I shut down the camera I can hear like 1 click again...

Is this the noise from the camera lens or from the speaker?? I cnt reli judge it zzz... If its from the camera lens will the camera kens become loose??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones