• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Goggles Released

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
…and it is awesomely fun! As you know recently news broke about Google Goggles, aka Visual Search. Well this app is now available in the Market.Now, I haven’t had a whole lot of time to play with it because, well you know, I need to get to publishing this article and all – but [...]

More...

Yep, we are the poor man's android now, only a few months ago my hero was the toast of the town and now its the drunk in the street begging change "Can you spare apps for me phone sir" it cries. "Can you spare a Google map with Navigation app please or how about google goggle app, don't walk away from me sir, you use to love me when I was cool and shiny".:(

Upvote 0
Hmmm.... as a 1.5 user I'm starting to see where this will become a problem if we're not getting an update soon.

I am normally very patient but this is taking the biscuit. I am beginning to hate coming on these forums as all I seem to read about now are Apps and Updates I cannot get because I am stuck with 1.5 (and please dont say I can root because I dont want to and besides thats not the issue here). I thought that jumping straight to 2.1 was a good idea as it was supposedly nearly ready but now I am not so sure :(

Sorry about rant but wanted to get it off my chest :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones