1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Hangouts

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by chexny, Sep 23, 2014.

1. chexny

chexny Newbie

Does anyone else find this trying to text message with Hangouts is a worse experience. It is constantly trying to fill in some hangouts or i accidentally send a hangouts chat to someone instead of a text. Just now I type of a longer side text, hit back button by mistake and it loses my text instead saving a draft. Really frustrated. I have tried it a couple of times now and always revert to the stock S2 texting app...this time may be for good. Does anyone think Hangouts is better?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I have been using Hangouts for several months now. I do I prefer it to the stock Samsung message app. I have an SGS3. At least I haven't hit the back key by accident when typing a message.

3. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Android Expert

this question is debatable since the answers will all be personal preference. Some like it and some dont.

I've used hangouts since it was released and i love it...never had a problem with the back button or accidentally sending a hangout vs text.

4. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Android Expert

This is a mutual help forum. It's not helpful to call people (or their Questions) "dumb."