1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Google Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RaLeX, Jan 1, 2013.

1. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 23, 2012
    I have recently started getting a pop up randomly telling me that "unfortunately Google has stoped" or that "Gmail has stopped working". Happens multiple times a day.

Now, Google Chrome is speaking to me and I get those "talk back" yellow boxes, virtually making Chrome unusable. I checked my phone settings, talk back is not enabled. I checked Google Chrome settings and found nothing that would explain this. I tried un installing Chrome and reinstalling the updates. lost all my tabs, but didn't fix the talk back issue.

Advertisement

2. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 23, 2012
    not sure what's going on with Gmail, but I found that Light Flow accessibility is enabling Google Chrome talk back accessibility. Turning off Light Flow fixed the issue.

3. tonytouch311

tonytouch311 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 11, 2011
    If you have light flow installed and getting the talk back feature enabled, go to settings>accessibility>enhance web accessibility > change to not allowed. If that doesn't work, factory reset. Are you rooted? I used to get those message when I had rooted my gnex. Factory resets usually worked.

RaLeX likes this.
Tags: