1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Lens screwed/stuck, need help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Kharl, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Kharl

Kharl Well-Known Member

In order to have a “nice” background, let me first explain the scenario.

It’s is not uncommon for me, that my mom ask me for help because her phone is not working and when i give it a check i find a blackberry emulator installed, running a Solaris emulator WITHIN the blackberry emulation running a program for connecting to an infrared OBD2 scanner…. Yeah, that!

I ask her… WHAT IS THIS?
    And she says: I don't know how that got there.

THAT is a very common scenario for me.

Now, my current problem:

I decided to show her how good google lens is, since sometimes she wants to translate something or just to find an object, so she don’t have to type, or to ask what is so she can google it, with google lens she just point at it and then decide what to do, if search for it, if translate it… whatever… but now she asked me for help because her google lens is not translating.

And I found this:
    [​IMG]

I did reinstall it, update it, restarting the phone, uninstalled recent apps… and nothing, the app is stuck in that view/mode

boulnouarmostafa2 likes this.
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

do this, if you have not done this already:
    • clear cache and data for lens
    • uninstall lens
    • re-install lens
    ...and see of that helps. sometimes when uninstall an app its data and cache can remain on the device so that when you re-install the app the issue could come back.

mikedt likes this.

Google Lens

Google Lens Forum

com.google.ar.lens

Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo. SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time. IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend's apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park. EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more. FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that's perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like. KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps. SCAN CODES
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes. *Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.

READ MORE
December 12, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
100M+
Installs