• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Listen won't sync with Reader

I love the new feature in Listen that allows it to sync with Reader to manage podcast subscriptions...or at least I love the idea of it. Since updating Listen and using it for many days now, I have seen nothing regarding my podcast subscriptions popping up in my Reader account. How can I fix this? Is there something I'm missing?

In Google Reader I created a folder called "Listen Subscriptions" , moved my podcast ones over to there and now they pop up in the Listen app. :eek:

Reactions: chrs
Upvote 0
Are you using your Google Apps account on your phone? I am & I'm also not getting any synching of podcasts from Listen to Google Reader, I guess because Google Reader doesn't "exist" for a Apps account.

Just created the "Listen Subscriptions" (Without quotes) folder within Google reader and put your podcast links in there. Listen will find them straight away.

Reactions: chrs
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones