• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Lover

Hi all...

I was able to make the switch yesterday to the Android powered HTC ERIS. I already use just about everything Google has to offer (gmail, calendar, voice, etc. etc) so it was a no-brainer when my phone contract was up. Who would have thought having such a silly little device could be SO GREAT!!! I look forward to learning a lot more here in the near future.

Cheers,
-Blake

Hi all...

I was able to make the switch yesterday to the Android powered HTC ERIS. I already use just about everything Google has to offer (gmail, calendar, voice, etc. etc) so it was a no-brainer when my phone contract was up. Who would have thought having such a silly little device could be SO GREAT!!! I look forward to learning a lot more here in the near future.

Cheers,
-Blake
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones