• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Maps help

Alexeon

Lurker
Dec 11, 2009
Hi, all. I joined this forum because I have a question about my Droid. Ive been using Google Maps and I noticed that when I look up directions for a place, I cant get rid of the directions under my Layers option. I have three locations on there that I used once and I want to get rid of them. I havent found any way to delete them. I tried the long press and clear map but that only clears the map, it still keeps the directions as an optional layer. Anyone know how I can remove these? I dont want to have a billion directions if I start using the application more often.

I tried searching the forum but I couldnt find any threads that dealt with this problem. I apologize if there is such a thread and I missed it.

Thank you all ahead of time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones