• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Google Maps is taking a very long time to find me

maybe reflash velocity? ive got no idea. ive never had gps problems.
and what you doin on velocity .4??? froyo and velocity 1 is much better!

I've been on Velocity 1 for about a week now. I was saying that this has been a problem since Velocity 0.4.

Toggle your GPS and restart maps. This is what fixes it for me.

I tried that, and nothin'.

Upvote 0
Oh gotcha. Well maybe wipe cache and dalvik cache and if not reflash velocity. But honestly i dont kniw. Ive never had problem like that. Maybe its a hardware issue???
No this is a common problem across the Board with many phones. This is an app problem. However Death2all110 in his Frunisher has aleviated this to a great deal. To the best of my knowledge he has made the program Look for different satelites. He would have to better explain. But with his newest Rom it connects very fast. Within say 2 Minutes being the longest.
So that may be somthing for yall to look forward to when Frunisher comes out. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones