• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nightmare666

Mar 29, 2013
I rooted my phone using SuperOneClick. Now i can't download anything from the Market. I cleared Market update, i reset my phone to factory settings, nothing... I browse the market, and when i want to download something, it popups "Your application will be downloaded" or something like that, and then nothing. Now i don't know what to do. I looked here, but nothing was helpful. :(

I rooted my phone using SuperOneClick. Now i can't download anything from the Market. I cleared Market update, i reset my phone to factory settings, nothing... I browse the market, and when i want to download something, it popups "Your application will be downloaded" or something like that, and then nothing. Now i don't know what to do. I looked here, but nothing was helpful. :(

Hello N666. :)

Do a search in your "my files" app or which ever file browser you want to use for the "vendor (vending)" apk. If it's there it may be corrupted, if it's not there you need to acquire it.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Apk - Download

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones