1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google music app Missing songs?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by steslatt, Dec 14, 2011.

1. steslatt

steslatt Android Expert
    None

Jul 20, 2010
    Male
    Design Engineer
    Manchester
    I have a problem with the google music app. There are a few albums which only show the first song but when I go online it shows all the song and theya re all playable. Anyone elese have this problem? I have tried clearing data on the app but I get the same thing.

Advertisement

2. 0xbe6e

0xbe6e Lurker
    None

Dec 18, 2011
    I'm having this issue too. Only thing I can think of is that the album was originally purchased from Amazon, downloaded to iTunes, and then uploaded to Google Music.

3. wjchin

wjchin Lurker
    None

Aug 11, 2010
    I've been using Google Music since it was still in Beta and never had any problem like that until yesterday. I wanted to take advantage of the holiday sale, but when I tried to play it back from the app, I got an error saying there was a problem loading my music. Seems to have coincided with the recent update to Market 3.4.4. Webapp seems to work all right, though.

4. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Texas
    I made my 1st Google Music purchase. Says "Listen to this purchase or save to your computer"... I can see and play all songs on my PC, but I see no options to download to PC. How :thinking: I do see fairly complicated steps to download offline to your phone, but there must be a way to pull directly to PC. +1 Maroon5

Nevermind, I see the download option in the Music Manager app on the PC. I expected it to download the album I just bought, but appears to be downloading 177 songs (must be all the free music too).

edit... thanks a lot for this thread.... I've been finding all kinds of old $5 albums I've wanted. Merry Christmas to me.