1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google Music Beta Page is Live, Sort of

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, May 10, 2011.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot
    None

Apr 12, 2008
    It has already been tipped that Google will indeed unveil its Music Beta service at this morning’s Google I/O keynote, and a rather nonfunctional webpage is about all the evidence we need to verify it. Clicking around the site leads to 404 errors and missing pages, but we do get a look at the logo [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. GeekClass

GeekClass Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 26, 2011
    Tennessee
    The site worked for me and the Music app on my Iconia updated (it showed the Music beta avatar). Can't find the Mac or Windows app the guy just mentioned though.

Edit: Haven't received an email either. Just an updated app... I wonder if it's just a general update for everyone. O_O

Edit 2: Yeah, that seems to be it. Still, both of my invitations went through and the site seems to be still working.

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Android Expert
    None

Jun 7, 2010
    Requested an invite. Now we wait with baited breath while we constantly click refresh.

4. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Android Expert
    None

I've also downloaded the app. However, I didn't get the invitation (requested) as of yet.

One thing I noticed, is the Google Music app picked up the two music (playlist) I had on my phone that I was testing with Double Twist.

5. gallandof

gallandof Android Expert
    None

applied for the beta, hopefully I get in it! also trying the new music player, liking the looks better, but its a tad laggy which is sad cause gingerblur on the DX is so smooth