1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Music equalizer?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by noahj1102, Dec 16, 2013.

1. noahj1102

noahj1102 Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been discussed, couldn't find another thread.

I subscribe and use Google Play music as main source for music. I use this daily for exercise and just general music listening.

However, I've tweaked the equalizer and nothing really sound great. In fact, volume is low and sounds subpar.

My question, are there third party apps that work with Google Music? Anything anyone could recommend. I would even buy if it's worth it.

Am I missing something? I know there seems to be volume issues, but I need a fix. This is my only issue with my N5. My GS3 rocked Google Music.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. asalex040479

asalex040479 Newbie

Same issue. Although i like Google music service their equalizer works terrible. First of all, enabling it reduces the volume which is not great also. Second, instead of improving the sound picture it makes it even worse. Thing to work under for Google. Although Poweramp is not a replacement for Google music app it can be mentioned as an example of pretty decent working equalizer and preamp.

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

I just use poweramp. Still nothing compares to beats audio.

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews