1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Music not showing on lock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by smilesandwaves, Dec 19, 2012.

1. smilesandwaves

OK, just a simple questions. Google Music not showing on lock screen... how do I fix this? Worked fine on my Nexus... any help?

Thanks everyone. :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. g2manhou

g2manhou Newbie

I remember having that feature with my S2. Tried long and hard looking for it but I can't find it either.

3. smilesandwaves

:( #sadface

Why can't we do this? There has to be a reason.

4. basegod

basegod Newbie

The Google Music lock screen controls only seem to work when you have a PIN/security lock

5. Lennatron

Lennatron Android Enthusiast

I just said up a pattern lock the other night and Google Music displayed on my lockscreen. I wish it would do the same thing with Swipe to unlock. I wonder if this is the fault of the Google Music app or Samsung...

6. darb

darb Member

I think it's because with swipe to unlock, you can still access the notification bar without unlocking it, which shows the Google Music controls. Conversely, if you have the pattern or PIN unlock, you cannot swipe down the notification shade unless you have unlocked the device, so Google Music puts the controls right on the lock screen.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews