• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Music not working on Google TV

Shortly after getting my invitation and uploading about 5000 songs to Google Music Beta, I was able to use the service flawlessly across all my devices: phone (DInc), tablet (Xoom), desktop (MorphOS), and Google TV. I was careful not to have more than one device streaming at the same time as per Google's own restrictions.

Lately, I'm having major problems getting music to play from Google Chrome using the Logitech Revue. It seems like it WANTS to play -- the animation next to the song start flickering -- but the seek bar never progresses. It remains at 00:00. I've tried clearing the data from the app, force closing and even rebooting. This has worked once, but other times it still won't play music.

Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones