1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google Music problem

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jenpet926, Jan 13, 2012.

1. jenpet926

jenpet926 Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2012
    Im sure someone else has already asked about this, but I cant find the answer anywhere. I just bought the Samsung Exhibit II. I went into the android market and downloaded 4 free songs. Now I cannot find them anywhere. I read the fine print and it said that they will be automatically stored in the Google Music library. However, I cannot find it on my phone. I can find an app that says Music. But they're not there. I absolutely cannot find the app that says Google Music. Can someone please help??

Advertisement

2. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Android Expert
    None

Feb 25, 2011
    Mostly retired
    Kansas City, Mo.
    Just to be clear, the Google Music library is in the cloud, not on your phone. The Google Music app is called simply 'Music' on your phone (the icon is headphones with an orange stripe, you may, like me, have another app also called 'music'). It should automatically find any music you downloaded to your phone.

3. tcat007

tcat007 Android Expert
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Texas
    If you don't have the real GM on your phone it's here: https://market.android.com/details?...sMSwxLDEsImNvbS5nb29nbGUuYW5kcm9pZC5tdXNpYyJd

It will only see offline music while connected, and you must sync GM in your Google sync settings. When you bought your free songs, did you tell it to download to your player? Should be in a folder in "Amazon MP3" or something like that, unless you changed the download folder.