1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Navigatiom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LrdAnkh, Oct 13, 2011.

1. LrdAnkh

LrdAnkh Well-Known Member

I had tested this at home and it seemed to be working fine, however today when I got in the car and selected work which I had programmed previously, I plugged it into the cigarette adapter and it said it had lost the connection. I checked both wifi and gps and both were on, i turned both off and turned them back on. It still did not find the connection however as i was driving the gps was naming the streets I was on with no problem Is there something I am not doing right? Does plugging in to the cigarette adapter cause issues? I forgot to unplug it and test it that way I will try that on the way home to see. Any help is appreciated.

PS. I just tesed it again from my office and again instantly it acquired gps and gave me a route to follow, I wonder since my adapter is an aftermarket one if that was the problem, as i said will try on way home and will post those results.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

I'm using a Griffin PowerJolt dual adapter in my car and it works fine.

3. bezerk19

bezerk19 Android Enthusiast

I experience this problem on rare occasions when I'm using the Windshield dock, it doesn't come with a charger so I'm using a charger that I bought from verizon.

The problem I see is that it looks like the 4G network turns off (it goes white).

4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

If your connection goes white, try running Google Talk and letting it sign in - it shuld go back to blue at that point.

LrdAnkh likes this.
  5. LrdAnkh

LrdAnkh Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip I will try to remember to try it tonight on the way home I honestly forgot about last night or this morning because i was running late.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews