• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Nexus 10 Smart Cover coming soon?

I haven't heard anything since seeing it in Google's video before the N10 was released. I really like the Moko case I got. It makes a great sturdy stand for landscape viewing. I've watched at least 2 dozen movies with it in my lap.

mokocase.jpg

I went to that link you had for the Nexus 7 case and decided to check the Nexus 10. No case yet, but, the 16gb and the 32 gb are both out of inventory. Glad I got mine early.

Upvote 0
How tight does that Moko case fit? I got the Poetic Hardback and it was SUPER tight. Like, I thought it might damage the device type of 'tight'. I could barely get it out of the case once I had PUSHED it in. So I am not using it. Does the Moko have a good fit?

~ ArmyX

When I first tried to put mine in the case, I was surprised how tight it was side to side. I would call it very snug. I was a little concerned at first but I've had it in and out a couple of times and don't see any ill effects.

Upvote 0
From my understanding they are redesigning the smart cover to be more functional than the version in the initial reviews. Has anyone heard any news about a release period for the new cover?

Check this out:
Google Play - Nexus 7 Cover

That is the cover for the Nexus 7. I would love something like that for our Nexus 10s!

~ ArmyX

Not sure that is the 'cover', the details on the link you provided says that it is a 'travel case'. What I really would like is that 'smart cover' that that video from The Verge showed...it was ornagish-red in colour. Of course, I'd like it in light blue or grey or even black!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones