• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google pixel 2

Okay some super quick research leads me to believe that it should be no problem.

This screenshot shows the compatibility of the original pixel with the Sprint network. Sorry but I couldn't view for Pixel 2 but I know it will support the Sprint network. It's a project fi device and project fi uses Sprint, TMobile and us cellular towers.
Screenshot_20171017-164458.png

And here is an article for last year's Pixel confirming that you could bring the device to Sprint.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/1...ount-credits-activate-pixel-might-ask-nicely/

All signs point to yes, but if you have any doubts, call up or visit a local Sprint store and ask if you can bring the new Pixel 2 to their Network.

If you buy the unlocked version from Google, I don't see any reason you can't take it to whatever carrier you want. It certainly supports their Network.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones