1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Pixel 6 Reviews

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by olbriar, Nov 5, 2021.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

Help out your brothers and sisters with your hands on review of the new Pixel 6. So often a trusted review is far more informative than a random review found on the net.
    Please share your take on the new Google phone here so that others might make an informed decision. Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

I bought this phone to be my backup phone and now it's my daily driver lol.

I can't do a full review but I love the UI and the theming of the apps is good.

Very smooth transition between screens. No lag. Still testing battery life so can't comment on that.

I haven't had a Google phone since the Galaxy Nexus in 2012 so it's been a loooooong time. I love the ease in setting up the phone. Even using a backup from my LG V60 to set up app. Love it.

Now, coming from an LG, I do miss the sd card, quad dac, and no headphone jack. So, I'll be going back and forth between the LG V60 and this Google Pixel 6.

I can say that I usually buy the bigger phones if offered like (S8+ vs S8 etc). THe Pixel 6 is more than enough phone for me. I don't see the need to have the Pixel 6 Plus.

EDIT: I just bought the adapter to use my wired headphones and I am happy with the sound. Maybe it's my headphones but it sounds pretty good to me.

#2 tube517, Nov 20, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    olbriar likes this.

Google Pixel 6 Forum

The Google Pixel 6 release date is 28 October. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 50MP camera, 8GB RAM, Google Tensor processor, and 4614mAh battery.

28 October
Release Date
Reviews