1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Pixel XL 2 Bluetooth Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adamjamesavery, Jul 18, 2018.

1. adamjamesavery

Hi all first time poster on here.

Just looking for some assistance as my Pixel 2 XL has recently starting giving me grief with its bluetooth.

It just keeps disconnecting off devices I have it synced with. Car, headphones etc.

I've searched and searched online and done the basics like turning off and back on again. Restarting the phone. Clearing the Bluetooth cache. Unpairing and repairing.

Anyone else having this issue and what else can I do at this point?

Advertisement

2. ozzy6900

ozzy6900 Newbie

Hey! First, let me apologize for you not getting any response to your post. This is probably because you posted your Pixel 2XL question in the wrong forum. This is the Pixel 2 forum and there are hardware difference between the two phones. Look for the Pixel 2XL forum the copy & paste your question there. I'm sure you'll get a response.

Cheers

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

What version is the phone on? I don't have Pixel but Oreo 8.1.0 seems to have broken BT. I have the same problem and I've seen others complaining too. Not much to do except wait it out.

Google Pixel 2 Forum

The Google Pixel 2 release date was October 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 2700mAh battery.

October 2017
Release Date
Reviews