• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Pixel XL 2 Bluetooth Issues

Hi all first time poster on here.

Just looking for some assistance as my Pixel 2 XL has recently starting giving me grief with its bluetooth.

It just keeps disconnecting off devices I have it synced with. Car, headphones etc.

I've searched and searched online and done the basics like turning off and back on again. Restarting the phone. Clearing the Bluetooth cache. Unpairing and repairing.

Anyone else having this issue and what else can I do at this point?

Hey! First, let me apologize for you not getting any response to your post. This is probably because you posted your Pixel 2XL question in the wrong forum. This is the Pixel 2 forum and there are hardware difference between the two phones. Look for the Pixel 2XL forum the copy & paste your question there. I'm sure you'll get a response.

Cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones