1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google Play keeps fore closing

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Android Question

None
    Hi, I need help, I just bought a tablet and I'm trying to instal Google play store but when I try to open it it force closes. None of Google stuffs has been installed in the tablet. The store it has the tablet is the same as the store I bought it. It's called plaisio, most of yo don't know it... So, new tablet, nothing from Google, force closing play store.

Advertisement

2. SquirrelNuts

SquirrelNuts Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 27, 2011
    Male
    I.T.
    Florida
    Hello, many android tablets are not compatible with Google Play, I believe due to the type of processor. However, it looks like your tablet may be able to get Google Play installed with rooting, if you are up for it. Rooting of course will most likely VOID any warranty you have...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34883634

3. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Android Expert
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    Owensboro, KY
    Side-loading Play will cause a crash. The gapps.zip for your device must be flashed via a custom recovery, which means you need to be rooted. Custom recoveries sadly don't exist for cheaper devices which don't include Play. Trying to install the apk for Play Store will always result in a 'sorry! The application com.Google.android.vending has force-closed unexpectedly ' or in newer versions of Android, 'unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped'

4. divinebovine

divinebovine Android Expert
    None

Aug 30, 2012
    Sometimes on devices like that you can install the old Android Market app, which accesses the same store as Play. Otherwise you will have to settle for other appstores, like the Amazon appstore. You'll want to try to limit yourself to reputable ones; the shady ones can contain malware.