• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play Live Wallpapers

Never posted a screenshot so, don't know if this will work.

th_screenshot3.png

th_screenshot4.png

FAIL!!!! lol

Upvote 0
I was going to end this at only 10 people. But what the hell. Everyone who is interested in testing Chrome Colors out for me just send me your email to my message box. The Test post is a bit confusing and a waste of post. Also, if you are able please upload a screenshot of your creation and post overall likability of icons form 1 to 5. 1 being poor and 5 being excellent.

Reactions: Slug
Upvote 0
mojosodope ---> that pearl white chrome is my favorite.

-------------------------------

<--Need testers for my live wallpapers-->

If anyone wants to take the time to download my free versions of my live wallpapers from the android market and test them out I will give them the full version for free.

Once downloaded please give me a star of 1 to 5 on the Android Market. Comments are greatly appreciated as well. I accept all ratings and constructive criticism. Please rate fairly as this is a free version and will not contain all the features as the full version will have.

Please note: All my products contains no ads, bloatware, or unnecessary special permissions.

Once completed, message me and I will send you the full version of whatever live wallpapers you downloaded and rated. You may view what products I have by simply visited the first page of this post. Thank You. Android Wax.

Upvote 0
Thank Kicksilver... but what bug are you referring to?

thanks to everyone for their feedback and advice on the Chrome Colors. I will be updating them to make them look even better.
Something triggers my "Android OS" mad, and it starts draning my battery while idle. Normally I get around 50 minutes of battery usage before the phone shuts down.

I get this once or twice a week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones