1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Google Play Movies and TV

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidexpat, Mar 9, 2014.

1. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2011
    I downloaded this application to my Samsung Note 3. I have a 64GB memory card installed. For some reason it seems like movies can only be downloaded to the internal memory of the smartphone :thinking: If you download one to rent a movie then you are all out of space. Anyone know how to change or delete a movie that went to the internally built in memory on this smartphone? I would like to be able to download them on to my external 64GB memory card so that my smartphone has extra space on it for the other applications. Many thanks :)

Advertisement

2. Sonnydigs

Sonnydigs Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Male
    You can always download to your laptop/pc and then move it to the ext. card..
    There is probably an easier way but that will work..

3. SkyJackpot

SkyJackpot Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2012
    I wouldn't recommend moving the videos, although you can find them at a location on your internal phone memory in one of the folders in sdcard/Android/data/com.google.android.videos/files/Movies/

You can view the website below for instructions on how to delete movies from your phone memory.

http://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2667407?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=2438915

dynomot likes this.