1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC EQ REMOVED AFTER UPDATE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by frankjrod, Oct 13, 2017.

1. frankjrod

frankjrod Newbie
     #1,660

Oct 9, 2017
    Hello out there. I owned an LG V20 this last year & the night before I got my V30, there was an update that processed from AT&T & the people at Google have fielded my problem & they keep telling me that Google Play Music has never had an EQ. This EQ feature just happened to be my go-to setting when switching my my vehicle, to home theater, to headphones, etc bc they all handled bass levels differently. Now the EQ is gone and I'm left wondering why an option for so much customization would be removed. I looked at my wife's Galaxy S7 Edge to grab a photo of this supposedly non-existent EQ in Google Play Music. Her phone still in fact, has an EQ setting. Sorry about the ramble, but it sucks not being able to have complete control over my music experience. Thanks in advance for your input.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. frankjrod

frankjrod Newbie
     #1,660

Oct 9, 2017
    Here's a shot of the S7 EDGE...

Attached Files:

LG V30

The LG V30 is the follow-up to the LG V20. LG made a lot of changes in this model. Removing the Second Screen, adding the FullVision display, and polishing everything up. The V30 is LG's premium phablet.