1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Play Music Help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badiban, Jul 1, 2013.

1. badiban

badiban Newbie

Hello guys,

I am starting to finally add songs to my Nexus 4. I have added a few and am going to my Google Play Music app, but all I can see is this screen (attached picture), and there seems to be no way to get out of it. It is the Ways To Play screen. I tried tapping the Google Play in the top left, but that didn't help. Switching accounts didn't either. Yesterday, I was able to navigate around the app regularly with no problem, just I didn't have any songs. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

Did you try hitting back ..?

3. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

Hi, the only thing i can see in your screenshot that might be an issue is signal strength being very low. Im not sure if it would affect opening the app like it does for you, do you remember if you had more signal when it was working ??

badiban likes this.
  4. badiban

badiban Newbie

It would exit the app when I did that.

5. badiban

badiban Newbie

That might have been the issue. A few minutes ago it fixed itself, but I still have the same WiFi connection strength. Thanks!

6. Duncs

Duncs Well-Known Member

Love those words lol, glad its all working :D

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews