1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Google Play Store question please help

Discussion in 'Google' started by gravebelly, Jan 1, 2013.

1. gravebelly

gravebelly Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I want to thank anyone in advance for help. I think i am correct but want to make sure. I have the note 2 and wife has galaxy 3. We both love the s beam feature which we love for music and pictures. Can i gift her any of my google play money that i have on my phone? I have everything i want app wise. I have not found any clear answer and i think it is a no go. Anyone here gifted say 5 or 10 google bucks from your phone to someone else? Just wanted to surprise her. This should be a feature in the works on all android google devices imo. Yes i know we have gift cards but i already reedem my card not really needing it. Thanks again for any help but i am sure answer is no you cannot. Happy new year!! Sorry for any typos on my phone typing fast.:)

Advertisement

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

Sep 10, 2010
    Male
    N/W Indiana
    Hey gravebelly!
    I moved your thread here so others can help out.
    :)

3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Aug 30, 2011
    Male
    Graduate Student
    MN
    I don't think you can. And I'm 99% sure you wouldn't be able to sbeam it because that's a Samsung proprietary feature so I don't see Google incorporating that into the market.

Spend it on some music or watch some play store TV/movies together :)

Mikestony likes this.
  4. gravebelly

gravebelly Member

Sep 15, 2012
    I knew the sbeam would not work. I just wish i could email or find another way to gift. Cannot find any music I am a 20 year collector and also play. I have tons of music and I cannot even count. I am taking a record player and converting some songs in mp3. Not a whole lot of movies out that I have not seen but I am sure something is out there. Thanks anyways for the reply maybe I will find some cool app or just save it for another app in the future. :)