• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play Store Update 3.10.9

Thank you good Sir.

Having a huge list of apps I've installed, most of which I have no intention of ever using again show up on my "Apps List" drove me nuts.
LOL!! yeah same here, the bad thing is that it only lets you delete 1 at a time :mad:. I did hear that if you hold down the app you want to delete you could select more then 1 at a time but I couldnt get that option to work on the connect, if you find out how to delete more then 1 at a time please post how.

Upvote 0
Am I the only one that got this update automatically? I noticed x's next to my uninstalled apps a few days ago and was like hell yeah. It must have took me at least half an hour to delete all the garbage though.
Its being rolled out but its taking longer then some can wait for (like myself) so I figured if there is more ppl like me who didnt get the update yet and dont wanna wait why not help roll this update out quicker :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones