1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Google Play Store

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ladylaresa67, Dec 28, 2012.

1. ladylaresa67

ladylaresa67 Lurker

I have just received the SuperPad III - model - Sawee10 - I have the android market on it - I want to know if there is a way to upgrade it to the Google Play Store - it has a better selection and bigger variety of apps. Can someone please tell me how I can get this update to the Google Play Store.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Android Expert

It should update automatically after a few times of going into it. If you haven't already try this.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

If your device did not come with the Google Play Store then it might not be possible to get it, you could try flashing it onto the device but who knows if that would work.

I am going to move this thread into the General Tablet Talk so you can get some better assistance.

4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Android Expert

He currently has the android market but I think he's just waiting for it to update.

5. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Extreme Android User

If it runs and ancient or obsolete version of Android (lower than version 2.2) it won't upgrade to Google Play. i have an old Eclair Android 2.1 tablet laying around that is stuck on the Market alone. as an alternative you can download via your web browser on the tablet 1Mobile Market, which has pretty much all of Google Play's free apps listed

tube517 and Liamo_210 like this.
  6. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Android Expert

Really I never new that. Thanks.

7. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Extreme Android User

Yeah Play requires at least Froyo