1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Google Play Website Help

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by lexluthor, Dec 30, 2013.

1. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert
    None

May 15, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Why is it that apps that I've uninstalled off my phone are still showing as installed on Google Play website.

I know there used to be a way to delete them from there, but that functionality was removed a long time ago as far as I know.

And I did even remove the uninstalled apps from the "All" section of the Play Store on my phone.

If I do remove the uninstalled apps from the "all" section on the phone, the deleted apps don't show up in "my apps" on Google Play web, but if I search for one, it does say "Installed" in the clickable link. If I click that, it will then install the app on my phone. If I click where it says "Installed" for an app already on my phone, it won't install it, but will say it's already there.

Is there a way to get Google Play on the web to accurately list the apps currently on my phone.

Also, perhaps related, if I do a factory reset of my phone, how do I prevent apps that were uninstalled from automatically getting reinstalled, while still automatically installing the apps that were actually on my phone.

Advertisement

2. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert
    None

May 15, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Am I the only one seeing this behavior or is this something everyone already was aware of?