• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

google playstore

I have had a galaxy A20 for approximately 4 months. Google playstore has never worked, it just says "not found" when i click on it. I now want to download an app so i need it to work. I have watched countless videos, clearing cache and data etc, and nothing works. I am now looking at a factory reset, but don't even know if tht will solve the problem.

I have had a galaxy A20 for approximately 4 months. Google playstore has never worked, it just says "not found" when i click on it. I now want to download an app so i need it to work. I have watched countless videos, clearing cache and data etc, and nothing works. I am now looking at a factory reset, but don't even know if tht will solve the problem.
so when you try launching the play store....you get a pop up that says "not found", is that correct? and just to be clear, you are wiping cache and data for the play store, right?

a factory reset might be in order....it can't hurt to do it. you will lose your data so make sure that you have "samsung smart switch" back it up.

Upvote 0
so i did a factory reset and google play STILL says not found, and I lost all my pics because it doesn't recognize the playstore on my google account on my computer. I am so fed up!
what do you mean "it does't recognize the play store on my google account"? so you can't sign into your account? or is it the same thing where it says "not found". does any of the google apps on your phone work?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones