1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

GOOGLE search bar app causes optimising app 1of1

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by kayakkielbasa, May 9, 2020.

1. kayakkielbasa

kayakkielbasa Lurker

Hi,

After a half year struggle with poping up 'optimising app 1 of 1' during restart I finally found out that it's GOOGLE app responsible for this mess...It's a home screen additional search bar, i.e also responsible for voice search in Google Maps or other apps.
    My question - is it possible to optimise this app once for good in some way?
    Or I just have to leave it as is, not upgraded (in the old version) ?
    I'm using Android 6.0 and HTC a9s phone.

thanks

#1 kayakkielbasa, May 9, 2020
    Last edited: May 9, 2020

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

how often are you restarting your phone? how do you know it is that app that is causing this?

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Change your homescreen by installing a different launcher from the play store.
    And how exactly are you restarting your device?

4. kayakkielbasa

kayakkielbasa Lurker

I know because I finally did factory reset twice. During the first time I let the phone install all the apps from the google account copies, but that didn't change anything. During the second time I installed all the apps one by one, after each install, I restarted the phone. PITA procedure, but it lead me to final solution. And no, changing launcher doesn't help as this app is also integrated with others, like voice search in google maps. If I stop this app( I can't uninstall it at all, as it only goes back to the initial factory state) I am unable i.e. to use mentioned above voice search.

#4 kayakkielbasa, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020

Advanced Google Search

Advanced Google Search Forum

sagar.advancedgooglesearch

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs