• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help google services Framework

sanitta91

Lurker
Jan 5, 2011
hey. i don't know what's wrong with my android. i don't know if i did something wrong or what but now it shows me every 30 or 40 sec this text -
Application Google services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again
and sometimes it shows Application Google services Contacts Sync . .

why does it come up? what should i do?
thank you

You could have just cleared data on the app from manage apps without losing all data, but glad you're working again.,

If I clear data on Google services framework, or the other Google apparently like Google calendar, will I lose my appointments and meetings and things, or is this just a cache?

I want to be careful so I don't lose everything.

===

EDIT: Just to add for anyone else reading this, I just tried clearing the data to see what would happen and all of my data got pulled back off the Google servers and the problem with this error message was fixed! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones